I seriously can’t believe that 2016 is coming to an end! And I think December was the month that went by the quickest which is a little sad considering it’s my favourite month of the year. In today’s post I am going to share with you some of the products that I’ve been loving in December. There’s not many to go over here but it’s stuff that deserves a little shout-out at the end of the year.
1. Revlon Colourstay Foundation– last year I tried this foundation and I hated it. I didn’t understand why everyone was obsessed with it. When I heard they changed its formula and they also put a pump to it, I decided to give it another go and I do not regret my decision. I am now in love with this foundation. It has great coverage and it stays on for a really long time which is what I want from a foundation.
2. Mac Nutcracker Sweet Face Compact– this product doesn’t need a big introduction because I have a review on it, which you can read here. Besides the packaging being absolutely gorgeous, the product itself is amazing too. The compact comes with a blush and a highlighter and they have a really nice texture which makes the skin look beautiful.
3. Koko Kollection by Kylie Cosmetics– I would have featured the entire collection because all four lipsticks are really nice but my favourite out of all is the gloss in shade ‘Damn Gina’. I haven’t worn a gloss in a really long time so I guess it felt like novelty to me and that’s why I reached for it almost every day in December. It’s a really nice nude pink with a lot of shimmer in it and I like it because it doesn’t make my lips feel sticky. I’ve got a full review on Koko Kollection here if you want to check that out.
4. Lush Bubblegum lip scrub– my lips have been incredibly dry this month so exfoliating them was a necessity. Lush lip scrubs are amazing. Not only they smell really good but they work well too. It gets off all the dead skin, leaving the lips soft and moisturised.
5. Skin Radiance derma roller– oh the things I do for nice, clear skin…including rolling needles across my face. Derma rollers are known for improving things like acne scars, wrinkles or stretch marks. I’ve been using it for my acne scars and after about a month I started seeing some results. My skin is a topic that I want to cover more in depth in the new year so I will give you more details about the derma roller then but right now I just wanted to mention it and say that I like it very much.