You don’t have to break the bank when shopping for beauty products. Of course everyone loves a little high end treat from time to time, especially if you’re a beauty junkie but there are plenty of good products on the high street as well that can make you feel and look like a million. Here are my top ten picks that you can buy for a tenner or less. From skincare to body care and makeup, these beauty finds won’t disappoint you.
1. Yes to cucumbers facial wipes (£3.99)– I used to hate taking my makeup off with wipes but these ones are so good! They are super nourishing and gentle and they remove everything off my face very well.
2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (£1-£5.33)– I’m sure you all know how amazing this stuff is. It’s probably the best micellar water at the drugstore. It’s such an efficient way to remove makeup and it also leaves the skin feeling hydrated.
3. Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser (£4.25)– If you have oily skin and you’re looking for a great moisturiser then this one is for you. It has quite a thick consistency but it gets absorbed quickly and it makes the skin feel smooth and hydrated without feeling greasy.
4. Dove Derma Spa summer revived (£6.99)– This product is perfect if you aren’t into fake tanning but want to have a naturally bronzed skin all year long. I am obsessed with this body lotion and if you want to know more about it you can check out my review here.
5. PS…PRO Illuminating Primer (£5.00)– What? Primark makeup can be good? Shocking! But yeah, this is one of the best primers I’ve ever tried and I’m really impressed with it. It gives my face a nice, healthy glow and it makes my foundation last longer.
6. NYX Above & Beyond Concealer (£5.50)– I think any concealer from this range is good but I currently own the green one which I use to cover any redness on my face. It is full coverage but it has a creamy consistency and it is very easy to blend.
7. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19)– I have repurchased this product far too many times but I just can’t seem to find a better drugstore concealer than this. It covers anything: spots, dark circles, you name it. This concealer is definitely a drugstore gem.
8. NYX Matte Finish setting spray (£7.00)– Forget about Urban Decay and their All Nighter. NYX has a product just as good as that. Just a couple of sprays and you faces becomes bulletproof. It’s refreshing as well and it gives the skin a flawless finish.
9. Maybelline Push-Up Drama mascara (£7.99)– This is the best drugstore mascara I’ve ever tried that does everything you want a mascara to do. I’ve talked about this product more in my Top 3 favourite mascaras post which you can read here.
10. NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks (£6.50)– All the shades in this range are gorgeous! Literally the perfect nudes. The formula is incredible too, very opaque and highly pigmented. I have three shades from this range and all the lipsticks are super matte and long-lasting but they don’t dry my lips.
So there you have it, my favourite beauty items that cost less than a tenner! Let me know in the comments section what are you favourite high street beauty products under £10!