Budget Beauty: 10 under £10

You don’t have to break the bank when shopping for beauty products. Of course everyone loves a little high end treat from time to time, especially if you’re a beauty junkie but there are plenty of good products on the high street as well that can make you feel and look like a million. Here are my top ten picks that you can buy for a tenner or less. From skincare to body care and makeup, these beauty finds won’t disappoint you.

1. Yes to cucumbers facial wipes (£3.99)– I used to hate taking my makeup off with wipes but these ones are so good! They are super nourishing and gentle and they remove everything off my face very well.
2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (£1-£5.33)– I’m sure you all know how amazing this stuff is. It’s probably the best micellar water at the drugstore. It’s such an efficient way to remove makeup and it also leaves the skin feeling hydrated.
3. Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser (£4.25)– If you have oily skin and you’re looking for a great moisturiser then this one is for you. It has quite a thick consistency but it gets absorbed quickly and it makes the skin feel smooth and hydrated without feeling greasy.
4. Dove Derma Spa summer revived (£6.99)– This product is perfect if you aren’t into fake tanning but want to have a naturally bronzed skin all year long. I am obsessed with this body lotion and if you want to know more about it you can check out my review here.
5. PS…PRO Illuminating Primer (£5.00)– What? Primark makeup can be good? Shocking! But yeah, this is one of the best primers I’ve ever tried and I’m really impressed with it. It gives my face a nice, healthy glow and it makes my foundation last longer.
6. NYX Above & Beyond Concealer (£5.50)– I think any concealer from this range is good but I currently own the green one which I use to cover any redness on my face. It is full coverage but it has a creamy consistency and it is very easy to blend.
7. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19)– I have repurchased this product far too many times but I just can’t seem to find a better drugstore concealer than this. It covers anything: spots, dark circles, you name it. This concealer is definitely a drugstore gem.
8. NYX Matte Finish setting spray (£7.00)– Forget about Urban Decay and their All Nighter. NYX has a product just as good as that. Just a couple of sprays and you faces becomes bulletproof. It’s refreshing as well and it gives the skin a flawless finish.
9. Maybelline Push-Up Drama mascara (£7.99)– This is the best drugstore mascara I’ve ever tried that does everything you want a mascara to do. I’ve talked about this product more in my Top 3 favourite mascaras post which you can read here.
10. NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks (£6.50)– All the shades in this range are gorgeous! Literally the perfect nudes. The formula is incredible too, very opaque and highly pigmented. I have three shades from this range and all the lipsticks are super matte and long-lasting but they don’t dry my lips.
So there you have it, my favourite beauty items that cost less than a tenner! Let me know in the comments section what are you favourite high street beauty products under £10!

DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM/ TWITTER/ FACEBOOK/ BLOGLOVIN’ TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH MY POSTS!

Share:

24 Comments

1. January 6, 2017 / 9:33 pm

Loved this!!! So intrigued about that primer, mayyy have to pick one up when I'm in Ldn tomorrow! I also so, so want to try the NYX colour corrector, their colour correcting primer was a bit naff but I've heard great things about this!

Keep up the amazing work Gal, absolutely loved your photo's for this one!

Melissa

2. January 7, 2017 / 12:18 pm

The primer is surprisingly nice! Not the best one that there is but for a fiver, I'll take it!
    Thank you so much for your comment, you made my day Mel! x

3. January 8, 2017 / 9:54 am

The lasting perfection concealer is also something I've purchased time and time again! I really want to try that dove thing you've recommended! Will definitely be picking that up next time I'm in superdrug or boots! I love the 24hr curl mascara by Rimmel London! I've purchased it at least 3 times and still love it, it's perfect!

Isobel x

New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/fashion-adjusting-to-wearing-shirts.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/RqefMiIyfsw
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

4. January 8, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I love this post! It's so easy to forget what amazing products you can buy under £10. The garnier miceller water is literally something I cannot live without. xo

5. January 8, 2017 / 8:16 pm

I have been using the Garnier Micellar water for ages and I absolutely love it. Cleans my skin so well. I never have had Nyx Lingerie although I had a lot of their matte lipstick. I could not find the Lingerie at my local boots and you really make me want to buy them even more ahah. xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

6. January 8, 2017 / 8:20 pm

Yes to & nyx both fab affordable (& cruelty free) brands! Have you looked at Superdrug's b. Range and Gosh? both are also great 😊

7. January 8, 2017 / 8:28 pm

I'm loving NYX right now too! I really need to try their concealers, need something for my dark under eye bags!

8. January 8, 2017 / 8:29 pm

Great post!! I've repurchased that concealer time and time again, nothing else compares to it!

xMeganLisa.wordpress.com

9. January 8, 2017 / 8:32 pm

I need to try the Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser, I have oily skin and still haven't found the right moisturiser! I still need to try NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks, the shades are gorg xox

10. January 9, 2017 / 10:38 am

I really need to try that Rimmel mascara! A lot of people seem to love it x

11. January 9, 2017 / 10:39 am

The micellar is a staple product for everyone haha x

12. January 9, 2017 / 10:39 am

You should definitely try Nyx Lingerie if you can find them! They are really nice x

13. January 9, 2017 / 10:40 am

Thank you lovely! I will definitely have a look at those next time I'm in Superdrug x

14. January 9, 2017 / 10:41 am

I love their concealers that come in the little pot! They are better than their HD ones x

15. January 9, 2017 / 10:41 am

Thank you! Indeed, it's a really good concealer x

16. January 9, 2017 / 10:42 am

If you have oily skin then you should definitely try the neutrogena moisturiser! It hydrates the skin so well without leaving it greasy x

17. January 9, 2017 / 2:37 pm

I need to try the NYX Lingerie stuff!! I've heard amazing things. Loved this post gal, so helpful for a poor student like myself haha!! xx

18. January 9, 2017 / 5:47 pm

Thank you my lovely! I think all students appreciate posts like this hahah

19. January 18, 2017 / 8:33 pm

I really like the Garnier Micellar Water. It's so affordable and does the job. I've read a few good things about Neutrogena so will have to try it.

20. January 19, 2017 / 2:05 pm

Yes, love the micellar water too! And you definitely have to try the moisturiser! It's amazing x

21. January 23, 2017 / 10:53 am

The micellar water is just too good, isn't it? And you definitely need to try the nix products! They are amazing x