The Eye Makeup Remover That Really Works

I have to admit…I am that person who 99% of the time uses wipes to remove makeup. The other 1% i.e when I run out of wipes, I use micellar water. You’re all probably gasping in shock right now, but as much as I love putting my face on, I absolutely hate taking it all off at the end of the day. I need something quick and easy and the wipes do the trick. Anyway, if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (if not then I don’t know what you’re doing with your life) you might be familiar with the fact that I am now part of Nouveau Lashes’ #LashGang, which is basically a community made up of makeup artists, beauty bloggers and more and everyone shares their experience with different treatments or products from the brand.

The brand was kind enough to send me a starter pack which contained a lot of amazing goodies, including this eye makeup remover. I was really intrigued by this product because I’ve used makeup removers targeted for the eyes before and I was left quite disappointed by them as my eyes are really sensitive and they get irritated easily.
The Nouveau Lashes Eye Make-Up Remover* is a micellar gel, which is designed not only to gently, but thoroughly remove your makeup but it also helps to promote thicker and healthier lashes. Either you have extensions or natural lashes, this product is suitable for both. The eye area is very delicate and this gel leaves it soothed and hydrated, without any sign of irritation. It feels a bit cooling on the skin, but this is something that I like about the gel.

We’ve now established that the product prevents irritation but does it actually remove the makeup? Well..yes, it does! It removes even the hardest of makeup. I use some really stubborn mascaras (you can check out my top 3 favourites here) and I’m usually left looking like a raccoon after I try to take them off but with the help of this gel remover and a cotton pad, the mascara is gently wiped away, leaving my eyes clean and hydrated.

This has completely changed my makeup removing game and it feel amazing to finally use a product that doesn’t require rubbing your eyes like there’s no tomorrow only to be left with a horrible irritation. The gel doesn’t sting the eyes either so it doesn’t make you feel like you’re wiping your eyes with acid.

Overall, I genuinely love this product and I cannot recommend it enough. It’s such an amazing eye makeup remover that works very effectively. You should definitely try it for yourself, you won’t regret it!

Have you tried any Nouveau Lashes products? What is your favourite eye makeup remover?


*This post contains products gifted to me by the brand. All opinions are my own.



  1. March 1, 2017 / 12:14 pm

    I have the garnier micellar water too but I prefer this product for my eyes! I think it works better x

  2. March 8, 2017 / 4:08 pm

    It's so good, isn't it? It removes even the most stubborn mascara x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *